We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using GridFilterBar in a custom inherited GridDropDownCellRenderer Control

In my from GridDropDownCellRenderer inherited control, I''m using a GDBG and a GridFilterBar. The filterbar appears, but as soon as I press the Filter Dropdown, my Dialog disappears. I already tried to use: this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreMouseMessages = true; this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreDialogKey = true; this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreKeys = true; It did not help. I''m using Version 2.0.5.0 Any ideas?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 01:34 PM UTC

In the CurrentCellShowingDropDown, try setting the DropDownContainerParent of the GriddataBoundGrid to be your DropDownContainer. //grid is the grid that you are dropping grid.DropDownContainerParent = this.DropDownContainer;

MS Marco Sutter January 10, 2005 03:57 AM UTC

Hello Clay Thank You for your fast answer. I already tries your advice and it really functions very well! I like this forum, as it is very alive. Answers, if possible are helpful and fast. I often have found a solution. To all the guys at Syncfusion, Thank You very much. Marco

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon