We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Using GridFilterBar in a custom inherited GridDropDownCellRenderer Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23255 Jan 7,2005 06:52 AM Jan 9,2005 10:57 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Marco Sutter
Asked On January 7, 2005 06:52 AM

In my from GridDropDownCellRenderer inherited control, I''m using a GDBG and a GridFilterBar. The filterbar appears, but as soon as I press the Filter Dropdown, my Dialog disappears. I already tried to use: this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreMouseMessages = true; this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreDialogKey = true; this.DropDownContainer.IgnoreKeys = true; It did not help. I''m using Version 2.0.5.0 Any ideas?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 7, 2005 08:34 AM

In the CurrentCellShowingDropDown, try setting the DropDownContainerParent of the GriddataBoundGrid to be your DropDownContainer. //grid is the grid that you are dropping grid.DropDownContainerParent = this.DropDownContainer;

Marco Sutter
Replied On January 9, 2005 10:57 PM

Hello Clay Thank You for your fast answer. I already tries your advice and it really functions very well! I like this forum, as it is very alive. Answers, if possible are helpful and fast. I often have found a solution. To all the guys at Syncfusion, Thank You very much. Marco

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;