We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flat Tab Samples are Not Working

Hello, I have been using a tab, based on your FlatTabs and this has been working fine, until I switched to Version 3. I have also noticed that the Flat Tab samples that are provided (C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\Tabs Package\Advanced\FlatTabs) with version 3, also no longer work. Have you got any ideas what the problem maybe? Thanks, David.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2005 11:16 AM UTC

Hi David, If you are not able to switch tabs at runtime, you could resolve this by setting the following property to true : tabControlAdv1.FocusOnTabClick = true; Let me know if this does not help. We will also set this property to TRUE by default in our future releases. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DL David Llewellyn January 4, 2005 07:26 PM UTC

Hello, Setting the tabControlAdv1.FocusOnTabClick to true allows me to switch between the tabs, but it now displays a dashed rectangle on the selected tab. I thought the reason why the FocusOnTabClick was set to false was to hide or not show the rectangle. Is there another way to not display this dashed rectangle? Thanks, David.

DL David Llewellyn January 12, 2005 08:04 PM UTC

Hello, Setting the tabControlAdv1.FocusOnTabClick to true allows me to switch between the tabs, but it now displays a dashed rectangle on the selected tab. I thought the reason why the FocusOnTabClick was set to false was to hide or not show the rectangle. Is there another way to enable the tabs to switch, without having to set the focus to true? Thanks, David.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2005 12:34 PM UTC

Hi David, To prevent the focus rectangle from being drawn you''ll need to handle the DrawItem event from the TabControlAdv. You''ll then need to mark the Tab be drawn as if it wasn''t focused. The following code snippet will do that for you: private void TabControlAdv_DrawItem(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DrawTabEventArgs drawItemInfo) { // To indicate that the tab gets drawn as if it’s not focused (without the focus rect). drawItemInfo.State &= ~DrawItemState.Focus; // Then forward drawing to default drawing logic. drawItemInfo.DrawBackground(); drawItemInfo.DrawInterior(); drawItemInfo.DrawBorders(); } Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon