We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I cannot get events on the right pane of splitter.

Hi, I created the following events on the GridDataBoundGrid and GridRecordNavigationControl: - Click/DoubleClick on GDBG - DoubleClick on Header of GDBG - Splitter for Columns When I move splitterbar to divide the GDBG into two parts, the above events cannot be called on the right GDBG. However, the right GDBG is OK. This is the critical bug for my application, please help me urgent! Thanks a lot,

2 Replies

DB David Bosak December 31, 2004 07:35 AM UTC

Hi, I created the following events on the GridDataBoundGrid and GridRecordNavigationControl: - Click/DoubleClick on GDBG - DoubleClick on Header of GDBG - Splitter for Columns When I move splitterbar to divide the GDBG into two parts, the above events cannot be called on the right GDBG. However, the left GDBG is OK. This is the critical bug for my application, please help me urgent! Thanks a lot,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 31, 2004 09:12 AM UTC

In a dynamic splitter you need to subscribe to event in PaneCreated and unsubscribe to event in PaneClosing. Take a look at this KB. http://64.78.18.34/Support/article.aspx?id=580

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon