We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wizard control problem

Hi, I''m having a problem with the bottom buttons of the wizard control. I have set the Wizard control with a TAN background color. Then I set the button flat style to STANDARD so they become the same color has their parent container. In the designer, they looks okay, but at run time, they come back the grey like button like when the button flat style if to SYSTEM instead of STANDARD. Regards, Michel

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2005 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Michel, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have fixed this issue internally and it should be available in the next patch release. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >I''m having a problem with the bottom buttons of the wizard control. > >I have set the Wizard control with a TAN background color. > >Then I set the button flat style to STANDARD so they become the same color has their parent container. > >In the designer, they looks okay, but at run time, they come back the grey like button like when the button flat style if to SYSTEM instead of STANDARD. > > >Regards, >Michel >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon