We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

reset GridFilterBar attached to a GridDataBoundGrid

I have a GridFilterBar attached at a GridDataBoundGrid and i want to make a button for reset filter and refresh GridDataBoundGrid . I try this.gridDataBoundGrid1.BeginUpdate(); this.bar.ResetFilterRow(this.gridDataBoundGrid1); this.bar.UnwireGrid(); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = GetTable("Table1", 5, 150); this.bar.WireGrid(this.gridDataBoundGrid1); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.EndUpdate(); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); but it doesn''t work... Any idea?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2004 03:53 PM UTC

Here is a sample where similar code worked for me in 2.1.0.9. What version are you using? http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/Uploads/GDBG_FilterBar.zip

SV sve December 31, 2004 05:10 AM UTC

Ok it works, in my code i haven''t the line GridDataBoundGrid.RowFilter = ""; but the code FilterBar.ResetFilterRow(GridDataBoundGrid) is not supposed to do so ?...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 31, 2004 06:05 AM UTC

ResetFilterRow blanks out the cell contents and the cache filter strings that apply to individual cells. It does not actually clear the bar.RowFilter property though, only the internally cached values. When you set bar.RowFilter = "", it''s setter code will call ResetFilterRow as well as reset itself.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon