We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

reset GridFilterBar attached to a GridDataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22963 Dec 30,2004 09:14 AM Dec 31,2004 01:05 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
sve
Asked On December 30, 2004 09:14 AM

I have a GridFilterBar attached at a GridDataBoundGrid and i want to make a button for reset filter and refresh GridDataBoundGrid . I try this.gridDataBoundGrid1.BeginUpdate(); this.bar.ResetFilterRow(this.gridDataBoundGrid1); this.bar.UnwireGrid(); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = GetTable("Table1", 5, 150); this.bar.WireGrid(this.gridDataBoundGrid1); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.EndUpdate(); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); but it doesn''t work... Any idea?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 30, 2004 10:53 AM

Here is a sample where similar code worked for me in 2.1.0.9. What version are you using? http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/Uploads/GDBG_FilterBar.zip

sve
Replied On December 31, 2004 12:10 AM

Ok it works, in my code i haven''t the line GridDataBoundGrid.RowFilter = ""; but the code FilterBar.ResetFilterRow(GridDataBoundGrid) is not supposed to do so ?...

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 31, 2004 01:05 AM

ResetFilterRow blanks out the cell contents and the cache filter strings that apply to individual cells. It does not actually clear the bar.RowFilter property though, only the internally cached values. When you set bar.RowFilter = "", it''s setter code will call ResetFilterRow as well as reset itself.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;