We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Setting CustomColors in ColorUIControl (2.0.5.1)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22956 Dec 30,2004 12:55 PM UTC Jan 10,2005 12:22 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Luke Middleton
Asked On December 30, 2004 12:55 PM UTC

How do you specify the custom colors that you''d like to display in the Custom Color Tab? I expected to do something like: ColorUIControl cntrl = new ColorUIControl(); cntrl.CustomColors = new Color[]{Color.Red,Color.Blue}; I''m currently using version 2.0.5.1 Thanks!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2005 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Luke, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Currently this is not supported but we have an open feature request regarding this. We will try to address this issue at the earliest possible. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >How do you specify the custom colors that you''d like to display in the Custom Color Tab? I expected to do something like: > > ColorUIControl cntrl = new ColorUIControl(); > cntrl.CustomColors = new Color[]{Color.Red,Color.Blue}; > > >I''m currently using version 2.0.5.1 > >Thanks! >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;