We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Repeat Waveline on editor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2289 Jan 1,2003 08:54 AM Jan 3,2003 01:23 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Chris Godwin
Asked On January 1, 2003 08:54 AM

I am tring to figure out how to make the editor wave underline every word on everyline that starts on a certain column and has a space in front (or any other char I choose). How can I do this ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 3, 2003 01:23 AM

Hi Chris, The following new event has been added to EditControl: /// /// Event for the line information update. /// [ Category("Essential Edit"), Description("Occurs when the line information is updated."), ] public event LineInfoUpdateEventHandler LineInfoUpdate; To add wave lines for a line based on some special criteria, just provide a handler for the above event. For example, the following sample handler will add a wave line since the 10th character for each line: private void editControl1_LineInfoUpdate(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Edit.LineInfoUpdateEventArgs e) { int length = editControl1.GetLineLength(e.Line); if (length > 10) { editControl1.AddWaveLine(e.Line, 10, length+1, "Wave Line Red"); } } Please open a support incident and a support engineer will send you the latest version of Essential Edit. Thanks for choosing Essential Suite. Syncfusion Technical Support > I am tring to figure out how to make the editor wave underline every word on everyline that starts on a certain column and has a space in front (or any other char I choose). How can I do this ?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;