We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Feature request: GroupBox with full Windows XP themes support

Hi, Because of the System.Windows.Forms.GroupBox control doesn''t supports a transparent background it would be great if you would offer an according CheckBoxAdv control. Regards, Holger Persch PS: Or is there a way out that I don''t kow? I already tried Skybound''s "VisualStyle" (http://www.skybound.ca/developer/visualstyles/default.aspx), but unforunately this doesn''t work for controls placed on a TabPageAdv.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Holger, According to my understanding, you are requesting for an advanced GroupBox control capable of supporting Windows XP themes. We have considered this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite, and have logged a QA report# 762 in this regard. We will try our very best to implement this control at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon