We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Feature request: GroupBox with full Windows XP themes support

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22879 Dec 28,2004 10:12 AM UTC Dec 28,2004 12:00 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Holger Persch
Asked On December 28, 2004 10:12 AM UTC

Hi, Because of the System.Windows.Forms.GroupBox control doesn''t supports a transparent background it would be great if you would offer an according CheckBoxAdv control. Regards, Holger Persch PS: Or is there a way out that I don''t kow? I already tried Skybound''s "VisualStyle" (http://www.skybound.ca/developer/visualstyles/default.aspx), but unforunately this doesn''t work for controls placed on a TabPageAdv.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2004 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Holger, According to my understanding, you are requesting for an advanced GroupBox control capable of supporting Windows XP themes. We have considered this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite, and have logged a QA report# 762 in this regard. We will try our very best to implement this control at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;