We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MDI Issue

I don''t know if this is a Windows Forms .NET issue or an XPMenus issue but here goes ... I have an MDI Parent window that uses XPMenus (has a MainFrameBarManager) that has two types of windows that it can display (let''s call them WindowA & WindowB). When either WindowA or WindowB is first opened, it''s WindowState is always Maximized. This works fine - the child window''s Minimize, Restore & Close buttons are displayed on the right side of the parent window''s menu. Here''s the scenario that doesn''t work. Open WindowA - initially Maximized. Then, open WindowB - also initially Maximized. Now, click the restore button on WindowB. This causes a grey area to appear where the parent menu was previously and the parent menu is now displayed below it. This grey area also contains Minimize, Restore & Close buttons that don''t seem to belong to anything - the WindowState of both WindowA & WindowB is Normal. I''ve tried all manner of refreshes but the only thing that gets rid of the "fake menu area" is if I manually minimize the parent window and then restore it. What is causing this? Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 28, 2004 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Lori, This is a known issue in our v2.0 releases which has been taken care of in v3.0 final release (v3.0.1.0). Please upgrade to the same from the link below, and let me know if you continue to experience this problem. Essential Suite 3.0 final release is now available We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon