We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PopupMenu and TreeViewAdv (Version 2.1.0.9)

I build a new PopupMenu and ParentBarItem each time the user right clicks on a node within the tree (TreeViewAdv_MouseDown). After the user right clicks, a popup menu appears, and the user somehow dismisses the popup (either by clicking an item or clicking somewhere else on the screen), any new node the user clicks upon does not become highlighted as though it is the selected node; however, selection now works with the right mouse button (of course, it always shows the popup, which causes the issue to happen again). The original node remains highlighted as the selected node even though I’ve clicked on other nodes. I would upload a sample, but I keep getting a Permission Denied ASP error. If you email me, I will reply with the zip file attached. Thanks, Jason

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 27, 2004 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Jason, I have created a Direct-Trac incident 15575 in this regard, and have updated you there. Please refer to my reponse on Direct-Trac and let me know if you need any additional information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon