We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Copying the GridControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

22778 Dec 22,2004 06:13 AM UTC Dec 22,2004 07:20 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 22, 2004 06:13 AM UTC

Hi, I just want to copy the whole content of the GridControl grid and store in some collection. I am doing like below System.IO.MemoryStream s = new System.IO.MemoryStream(); gd.SaveBinary(s); m_UserFilterHashTable.Add(filterName,s); and retrieving like GridControl grid = new GridControl(GridModel.LoadBinary( (System.IO.MemoryStream) myEnumerator.Value)); m_RowFilters.GridCtrl = grid1; so i am getting below error End of Stream encountered before parsing was completed. Is there any other method where we can copy whole content of the Gridcontrol.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 22, 2004 07:20 AM UTC

Use LoadBinary/SaveBinary on the GridModel. Here is a minimal sample showing how you can use LoadBinary/SaveBinary to create a duplicate grid. DuplicateGrid_8564.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;