We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CurrencyTextBox: Is it possible to seperate formatted Text seperated from value

I am trying to emulate the behavior of Excel that it keeps the decimal precision of a number no matter how the cell display the number. For example, a cell has value 1.23456789 and the cell shows 1.23. To do it in editor box, I expect when the focus is on, the display shows full precision, when it is out focus, the editor shows the instructed precision. Does the CurrencyTextBox has the ability to do something like this ? Thanks Stanley

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 03:19 PM UTC

Hi Stanley, Currently this is not possible using the currency textbox but I have logged this as a feature request since this would be a nice enhancement. We will try to implement it as soon as possible. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I am trying to emulate the behavior of >Excel that it keeps the decimal precision of a number no matter how the cell display the number. >For example, a cell has value 1.23456789 and >the cell shows 1.23. > >To do it in editor box, I expect when the focus is on, the display shows full precision, when it is out focus, the editor shows the instructed precision. > >Does the CurrencyTextBox has the ability to do something like this ? > > >Thanks >Stanley > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon