We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to deploy GridDataBoundGrid DLL to another computer?

I use GridDataBoundGrid DLL to implement a application to customer. I deployed the application as the following steps: 1. Create a installation for this application. 2. Run this installation on another computer which the Syncfusion has not been installed before. 3. I tried to run the application and an exception threw. 4. I saw the System.log of the application got error message, I did not remember exactly because I ghosted it: a valid license cannot be configured... How to deploy only DLL to the end user

1 Reply

DB David Bosak December 15, 2004 12:59 AM UTC

I got the error message: "A valid license cannot be granted for the type suncfusion.Windows.Forms.SharedComp" I used a progressBar, maybe the exception happened from this component? >I use GridDataBoundGrid DLL to implement a application to customer. I deployed the application as the following steps: >1. Create a installation for this application. >2. Run this installation on another computer which the Syncfusion has not been installed before. >3. I tried to run the application and an exception threw. >4. I saw the System.log of the application got error message, I did not remember exactly because I ghosted it: >a valid license cannot be configured... > >How to deploy only DLL to the end user

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon