We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image alignment in a Button

Hi, This question is not related to any Syncfusion TOOLS!! I am using Button in windows forms. I want to add an image to my button. I am setting the image alignment and text alignment properties to align the images. Unfortunately the Button control treats the image and text saperately. E.g.: If I have an image before "OK" text, I am setting image left alignment and center text alignment. But for "Restore Default" button, the text is too long. No matter what kind of alignment I use they are appearing weird with too much gap between image and text or between text and the button border. Is there any way to set the alignment to center both text and image together? Am I the only one having these problems? Any help is appreciated. cheers, - Reddy

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team December 26, 2002 02:43 PM UTC

Hi Reddy, This being a Windows Forms question, you'd stand a better chance of securing a quick reply if you post this on our Windows Forms FAQ forum or one of the MS Windows Forms newsgroups. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon