We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

virtualgrid combobox problems

Hi, in my virtualgrid there are combobox cells, the following code works fine void GridQueryCellInfo (object sender, GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) { ... e.Style.CellType = "ComboBox"; e.Style.ChoiceList = items; ... } however in my application, i also need to get the CellMouseDown/CellMouseUp events to be raised, when i handle the CellHitText event, and return a non-zero result when the mouse is over a cell where i want to get those events using following code: private void gridControl1_CellHitTest(object sender, GridCellHitTestEventArgs e) { e.Result = 1; } the comboBox does not work when i click the corresponding cell!!! any idea how to solve this problem? thanks, yan zhao

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 9, 2004 08:08 AM UTC

One way around this is to add code to your gridControl1_CellHitTest handler that tests if the cell is a combobox cell (and maybe if the mouse is over the button), and if it is, return 0 instead of 1.

YA yan December 9, 2004 09:53 PM UTC

thanks for the replying! could you please give more detail about how to know if the mouse is over the button? >One way around this is to add code to your gridControl1_CellHitTest handler that tests if the cell is a combobox cell (and maybe if the mouse is over the button), and if it is, return 0 instead of 1.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 9, 2004 11:44 PM UTC

Here is some code that work for me in grid_MouseMove. You could probably use something similar in your event.
private void gridControl1_MouseMove(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
{
	int row, col;
	Point pt = new Point(e.X, e.Y);
	if(this.gridControl1.PointToRowCol(pt, out row, out col))
	{
		if(this.gridControl1[row, col].CellType == "ComboBox")
		{
			//Console.WriteLine("xxxxOverButton");
			Rectangle rect = this.gridControl1.RangeInfoToRectangle(this.gridControl1.PointToRangeInfo(pt));
			if(rect.Right - 20 < pt.X)
			{
				Console.WriteLine("OverButton");
				//set hitest = 0;
			}

}
	}
}

YA yan December 13, 2004 03:27 AM UTC

Thank you very much! that''s exactly what i need. >Here is some code that work for me in grid_MouseMove. You could probably use something similar in your event. >
>private void gridControl1_MouseMove(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
>{
>	int row, col;
>	Point pt = new Point(e.X, e.Y);
>	if(this.gridControl1.PointToRowCol(pt, out row, out col))
>	{
>		if(this.gridControl1[row, col].CellType == "ComboBox")
>		{
>			//Console.WriteLine("xxxxOverButton");
>			Rectangle rect = this.gridControl1.RangeInfoToRectangle(this.gridControl1.PointToRangeInfo(pt));
>			if(rect.Right - 20 < pt.X)
>			{
>				Console.WriteLine("OverButton");
>				//set hitest = 0;
>			}
>
>		}
>	}
>}
>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile