We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Get Information from the current SettingFile

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2225 Dec 21,2002 04:12 PM UTC Dec 27,2002 06:24 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: EditControl
Chris Godwin
Asked On December 21, 2002 04:12 PM UTC

I am buidling a vbscript editor. How can I get these list into a arraylist from the Keyword section of the ini file Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetStatements(); Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetFunctions(); I want this stuff to fill in the context choice when the user press CTRL - J like in VS.net Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 27, 2002 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Chris, To achieve the function you need, the following member has been added to the EditControl: /// /// Gets the list of keywords for the specified color group. /// /// The color group for the keywords. /// The list of keywords for the color group. public ArrayList GetKeywordList(string colorGroup) { ArrayList keywords = new ArrayList(); EditKeywordInfo ki; for (int i = 0; i < editSettings.KeywordInfoList.Count; i++) { ki = (EditKeywordInfo)editSettings.KeywordInfoList[i]; if (ki.ColorGroup == colorGroup) { keywords.Add(ki.Keyword); } } return keywords; } If you have the source code version of the Essential Edit, please add the above member to EditControl and recompile the library; otherwise, please open a support incident and a support engineer will be available to help. Thanks for choosing Essential Edit. Syncfusion Technical Support > I am buidling a vbscript editor. How can I get these list into a arraylist from the Keyword section of the ini file > > Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetStatements(); > > Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetFunctions(); > > I want this stuff to fill in the context choice when the user press CTRL - J like in VS.net > > Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;