We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Get Information from the current SettingFile

I am buidling a vbscript editor. How can I get these list into a arraylist from the Keyword section of the ini file Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetStatements(); Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetFunctions(); I want this stuff to fill in the context choice when the user press CTRL - J like in VS.net Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 27, 2002 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Chris, To achieve the function you need, the following member has been added to the EditControl: /// /// Gets the list of keywords for the specified color group. /// /// The color group for the keywords. /// The list of keywords for the color group. public ArrayList GetKeywordList(string colorGroup) { ArrayList keywords = new ArrayList(); EditKeywordInfo ki; for (int i = 0; i < editSettings.KeywordInfoList.Count; i++) { ki = (EditKeywordInfo)editSettings.KeywordInfoList[i]; if (ki.ColorGroup == colorGroup) { keywords.Add(ki.Keyword); } } return keywords; } If you have the source code version of the Essential Edit, please add the above member to EditControl and recompile the library; otherwise, please open a support incident and a support engineer will be available to help. Thanks for choosing Essential Edit. Syncfusion Technical Support > I am buidling a vbscript editor. How can I get these list into a arraylist from the Keyword section of the ini file > > Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetStatements(); > > Arraylist ar = editControl1.KeywordInfo.GetFunctions(); > > I want this stuff to fill in the context choice when the user press CTRL - J like in VS.net > > Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon