We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Seclected cell/row color in GroupingGrid

I''m sure that I''m just missing some obvious style, but I can''t seem to find it. How do we set the hilight color for selected cells (or, in my case, whole rows)in the GridGroupingControl? Thanks, Dan

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 4, 2004 10:30 PM UTC

If you are using 2.1.0.9, try setting this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.Red;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2004 01:12 AM UTC

Thanks. Will that change in 3.0?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2004 01:19 AM UTC

Hmmm. I doesn''t seem to have any effect (I''m in 2.1.0.61)...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2004 08:57 AM UTC

Do you have the AlphaBlend flag set in the this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection property? If not, the 2.1.x.x code justs tries to invert the selection. The 3.0 code does a have new row selection implementation which does give you more control over colors and currentcell behavior in the the selected records. This 3.0 sample illustrates its usage. Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.19\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\MultipleRecordSelection

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 5, 2004 08:04 PM UTC

Thank you. Since it''s different, I''ll just wait till 3.0 before touching that part.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon