We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to change fore color on a dockable window''s caption

The DockingManager (themes enabled) paints dockable window''s caption with black color. Is there a way to change the caption''s color? Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2004 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Currently it is not possible to change the forecolor when ThemesEnables if set to true. Once the drawing is delegated to the OS for drawing the theme, we cannot control the individual parameters like the font''s bold property. You can also observe that all Themed drawing in windows is done in bold [For example in windows explorer]. However we can disable this behavior and provide an option to not draw the Themed Text[The background will still be themed], so this should give you the desired effect. This change will be made in the next release. Thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Stephen. >The DockingManager (themes enabled) paints dockable window''s caption with black color. > >Is there a way to change the caption''s color? > >Thanks. >

BC Bryant Cobarrubias December 10, 2005 09:23 PM UTC

>This change will be made in the next release. Thanks for your feedback. Has this change been made in the 3.3 release? Thanks, Bryant

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team December 12, 2005 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Bryant, I am afraid, we have not implemented this feature yet: Add support Customizing Font and ForeColor of the Docking window caption when ThemesEnabled=true . I have once again reported to the development team about this and we will try to implement this feature as soon as possible. You could track the status of the feature request in the above link. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon