We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl, Syncfusion.Chart, Version=2.1.0.42

Hi when i compile my solution i am getting an error like like this error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl, Syncfusion.Chart, Version=2.1.0.42 i use grid, chart etc of syncfusion please help seash

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 24, 2004 04:53 PM UTC

Hi Seash, Please try deleting the licences.licx file (if you are not using any controls from other vendors - if you have other than Syncfusion entries in the licenses.licx - delete the Syncfusion entries) from your project and then add an additional ChartControl from the toolbox on to the form. This should fix the licences.licx file. Now you can delete the added ChartControl from the form if you don''t need it. Please let us know if this doesn''t work. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon