We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Feature Request : BarItem Unselect event

Hi, Currently the BarItem has a Selected event which is fired whenever it becomes highlighted. I would like an Unselected event to be fired when a menu item loses it's highlight and returns to normal. I have already modified the source and it works perfectly, but I was wondering if it could be incorporated into the next release. The reason I need this event is for updating the status bar. I have written a component class which allows users to add descriptions to BarItems which are then displayed in the statusbar when the user highlights BarItems, in order to be able to reset the status bar I need to know when a BarItem loses it's highlight. Thanks.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 01:19 PM UTC

Nik, I will make this a feature request for our next release. While I cannot promise, I am pretty sure this will be supported in our next version. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 01:22 PM UTC

Testing...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon