We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid

Is it possible to change the row header picture (* for new, a pen for editing and an arrow for clicking) when the row is incomplete? The things is I want to validate the row and if the row does not fit with condition, I want to display an error picture (like errorprovider) in the header of this row.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2004 03:38 PM UTC

You can do this handling a couple of events. Here is a sample that shows using a provider for both our GridGroupingControl and our GridDataBoundGrid. It also shows the standard Error Provider on a Windows Forms DataGrid. TestErrorProvider_9530.zip

FO Francis Ouellet November 18, 2004 05:40 PM UTC

Do you have a sample in vb.net? I can''t open csharp project. >You can do this handling a couple of events. Here is a sample that shows using a provider for both our GridGroupingControl and our GridDataBoundGrid. It also shows the standard Error Provider on a Windows Forms DataGrid. > >TestErrorProvider_9530.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2004 05:59 PM UTC

Here are both C# and VB samples. testprovider_2717.zip

FO Francis Ouellet November 19, 2004 11:16 AM UTC

I got Type ''IconPaint'' is not defined! >Here are both C# and VB samples. > > >testprovider_2717.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2004 11:40 AM UTC

The above sample does not have this error in 2.1.0.9. What version of our libraries are you using? The IconPaint class is in the Syncfusion.Drawing namespace. The sample project has an Imports Syncfusion.Drawing to allow it to access this class just by using IconPaint.

FO Francis Ouellet November 19, 2004 11:46 AM UTC

1.6.1.0. I think we have to upgrade...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon