We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export to Excel with formatting

Hello, An "Export to Excel with formatting" feature is listed in the Grid user''s guide as an available feature, but I don''t see any methods on the Grid to do this. Does this functionality exist? Also, we are tring to export the contents of a GridGroupingControl to Excel with all formatting applied. The challenge seems to be exporting all the various styles (e.g. AnyRecordFieldCell style) that are part of the appearance object for a GridTable . Is there a straightforward way to do this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2004 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Heath, Currently there is no built in method to export the contents of GridGroupingControl to Excel with formatting. I will investagte this issue and update you in a few days. Sorry for the convenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hello, > >An "Export to Excel with formatting" feature is listed in the Grid user''s guide as an available feature, but I don''t see any methods on the Grid to do this. Does this functionality exist? > >Also, we are tring to export the contents of a GridGroupingControl to Excel with all formatting applied. The challenge seems to be exporting all the various styles (e.g. AnyRecordFieldCell style) that are part of the appearance object for a GridTable . Is there a straightforward way to do this? >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon