We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Proper data shown in a summary column.

I have created a GridSummaryColumnDescriptor as follows: sumCol.SummaryType = Syncfusion.Grouping.SummaryType.DoubleAggregate; sumCol.Format = "{Average:#,###.00}"; I want the grid to show the total of the detail rows under this GridSummaryColumnDescriptor. This code does not produce this result for me. Instead I''m seeing either the smallest number or the last detail record''s number in the summary column. I also find the sum displayed in the tool-tip (while keeping the mouse over the summary column) does not accurately reflect the values in the detail records beneath it. How can I see the total of the detail records in the summary column? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 16, 2004 07:51 PM UTC

Hi Anthony, to display the total use the following format. sumCol.Format = "{Sum:#,###.00}"; You mention you do think the summary returns wrong values. Do you have a sample that shows the problem? Which version are you using - in 2.0.5.1 the DoubleAggregateSummary, CharAggregateSummary and ByteAggregateSummary.Max reurned wrong values - but this only affected "Max". Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon