We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Proper data shown in a summary column.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21648 Nov 16,2004 01:38 PM Nov 16,2004 02:51 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Anthony Avella
Asked On November 16, 2004 01:38 PM

I have created a GridSummaryColumnDescriptor as follows: sumCol.SummaryType = Syncfusion.Grouping.SummaryType.DoubleAggregate; sumCol.Format = "{Average:#,###.00}"; I want the grid to show the total of the detail rows under this GridSummaryColumnDescriptor. This code does not produce this result for me. Instead I''m seeing either the smallest number or the last detail record''s number in the summary column. I also find the sum displayed in the tool-tip (while keeping the mouse over the summary column) does not accurately reflect the values in the detail records beneath it. How can I see the total of the detail records in the summary column? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2004 02:51 PM

Hi Anthony, to display the total use the following format. sumCol.Format = "{Sum:#,###.00}"; You mention you do think the summary returns wrong values. Do you have a sample that shows the problem? Which version are you using - in 2.0.5.1 the DoubleAggregateSummary, CharAggregateSummary and ByteAggregateSummary.Max reurned wrong values - but this only affected "Max". Thanks, Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;