We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Calculation formula/values collection access

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21623 Nov 16,2004 12:51 PM UTC Nov 16,2004 07:06 PM UTC General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Michel T Dallaire
Asked On November 16, 2004 12:51 PM UTC

Hi, inside the CalcQuick, it would be a good feature to add access to the formula collection so we can iterate through out all the formulas and values we added. We can even be able to clear them all or manipulate them with other kind of code. I can access values but I cannot iterate trhough them. Or maybe it''s just me to new for the feature! ;-)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2004 05:09 PM UTC

We purposely hid access to the ''good stuff'' in CalcQuick to keep things simple. But if you derive the class, there are protected members that you would then have access to, including this.Engine.FormulaInfoTable, this.RowsToKeyMap and this.KeyToRowMap which would allow you access to almost everything.

Michel T Dallaire
Replied On November 16, 2004 07:06 PM UTC

Tried it also. it works! :-) thank you.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;