We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Migration Question

If I grep for "Version=2" in my resx files, I see lots of occurances of varios 2.x versions. Will it automatically convert everything (both the .resx and .cs files, I assume)? Do I need to check out all my controls from source control so they''re unlocked when switching to 3.0? Thanks, Dan

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 12, 2004 06:07 PM UTC

Hi Dan, The beta version will not do automatic conversion. We do not recommend moving over your production code to the beta version unless you have been told to do so by support. The final version will offer conversion tools (or automatic conversion). Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >If I grep for "Version=2" in my resx files, I see lots of occurances of varios 2.x versions. > >Will it automatically convert everything (both the .resx and .cs files, I assume)? > >Do I need to check out all my controls from source control so they''re unlocked when switching to 3.0? > >Thanks, >Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 12, 2004 09:06 PM UTC

If we do try it (for in-progress code that won''t be released until after the beta), will the conversion tool work then, even if we''ve been using the beta in the interim?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2004 11:11 PM UTC

With regards to Grid, there is no tool right now to convert the resx files. So for projects where you have to rely on data in resx files I recommend you wait till we put out the solution to convert the forms with resx files. Should be only a few days. Thanks for your patience. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon