We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Continuing Setting GridStyleInfo properties

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2131 Dec 17,2002 02:48 PM Dec 18,2002 07:16 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Wayne Hartell
Asked On December 17, 2002 02:48 PM

Continuing on with the UserGuid example in the previous posting, when I set the "Row Header" BackColor it doesn't repaint unless I call the code twice, or force a client area repaint (e.g., by dragging the form off screen and back on). In this case the problem exists when teh Grid is in virtual mode or not. I'm just following the example code so what am I doing wrong?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 17, 2002 03:43 PM

I think this is related to the previous post where I suggested providing a SaveCellInfo event handler or not setting e.Handled = true for QueryCellInfo event handler. Make sure also there is no BeginUpdate pending, otherwise the grid won't repaint until you call EndUpdate. Stefan

Wayne Hartell
Replied On December 18, 2002 07:16 AM

No luck with this one though. this.Refesh(); seems to be a workaround. Maybe I'll sort it out later when I understand more about what I'm doing. Thanks for your help.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;