We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Panel disappears from TabPageAdv

Hi, I am using Syncfusion 2.1.0.9. I extended Panel class and made NotesPanel containing another panel, buttons and a grid. When I place this NotesPanel on a TabPageAdv, it looks fine. When I run this application, the tabpage and notes panel disappears from the designer. If I place my NotesPanel on a System.windows.forms.TabPage, it works fine. Why is my control disappearing? - Reddy NotesPanel_1222.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 5, 2004 09:44 PM UTC

Hi Reddy, Thanks for the test sample. I have tested for this issue here, but your custom panel control seems to be working fine. Please refer to the < rel='nofollow' href=http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/derivedpanel_test_modfied_8150.zip>modified sample attached here that illustrates this. Try setting the CopyLocal property for the Syncfusion references to false in your application. Let me know if this helps. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Guru, You are right, it is working now. I think I did not recompile properly after adding the SetBoundsCore() override. I am not sure why I need this method though. thanks, - Reddy >Hi Reddy, > >Thanks for the test sample. I have tested for this issue here, but your custom panel control seems to be working fine. Please refer to the < rel='nofollow' href=http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/derivedpanel_test_modfied_8150.zip>modified sample attached here that illustrates this. Try setting the CopyLocal property for the Syncfusion references to false in your application. Let me know if this helps. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 09:32 PM UTC

Hi Reddy, Thanks for the update. We are glad that this issue is resolved. Please let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon