We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Do you have a control to do thumbnails?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21276 Nov 5,2004 01:50 PM UTC Nov 18,2004 11:12 AM UTC General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 5, 2004 01:50 PM UTC

Does Essential Suite have the capability to show thumbnails of DOC, XLS, PDF, etc? I''m particularly interested in showing thumbnails of "non graphic" file types.

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 6, 2004 07:51 PM UTC

Hi, No, we do not have such a control at this time. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Does Essential Suite have the capability to show thumbnails of DOC, XLS, PDF, etc? > >I''m particularly interested in showing thumbnails of "non graphic" file types.

Replied On November 17, 2004 06:26 PM UTC

Just make the ICO files images and then embed the images in the grid...

Replied On November 18, 2004 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Josh, Can you explain to me what an "ICO files image" is and how I "just make" one? Please keep in mind that I am NOT requesting thumbnails of graphic files only. I need to show thumbs of other non-graphical document types (doc, xls, html, etc). I know this can be done since Windows Explorer can switch views to thumbnails and display the document''s content. Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;