We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ButtonAdv problem

Hi, I don''t know if this post belongs to that forum, but I did not find documentation on the site about ButtonAdv. In version 2.0.5.1 of the Essential Grid, I had the ButtonAdv control. However, not that I installed version 2.1.0.9, it is not available anymore ; I can not add it to my toolbox. My form ButtonAdv controls are still there and still working... One little glitch though : I set UseVisualStyle to true, I set Appearance to WindowsXP, I attach an image list and set the ImageIndex property, and I set ImageAlign to MiddleLeft. The icon appears outside of the button :( So... 1. How can I add the button control to my toolbox? 2. How can I solve my icon problem? Thank you

3 Replies

OM Olivier Mayo November 5, 2004 12:45 PM UTC

Correction : ImageAlign never works...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 19, 2005 04:31 PM UTC

If the Text property is blank, can you guys render the Image property with out using the text margins? This would center the custom images.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 19, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

Auto centering the image when no text in a TextBox or Static cell using ImageIndex would have to be an option to not break things. You do have the option of using the "Image" celltype to center the image now.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon