We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Date picker problem

1) We are using the Date picker control to accept Time (hh:ss) from the user. First time when the control has blank value and user enter a number (5) from the keyboard. The controls displays the current date instead of value 5. After a value is entered once the controls displays values entered from the key board. 2) Also, the user is not able to enter the value of “12” in the hours part, though it is possible to have this value displayed using the up arrow key. Is there a way to handle these? An early response would be highly appreciated. Note: We are using the version 1.6.1.8 of the control.

2 Replies

KK Kewalramani Kanchan November 6, 2004 11:17 AM UTC

Could you kindly provide some resolution to the problem mentioned above? Let me know incase you need more information.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Kanchan, Sorry for the delay in responding. 1) Currently there is no way to make the DataTimePicker select the date corresponding to the numeric key pressed. This behavior would require making changes to the library. I have already requested the development team to make the necessary changes and will update this thread when this feature is implemented 2) I tested for this issue in version 2.1.0.9 but could not see the problem. Version 1.6.1.8 is more than a year old and there have been numerous changes made to the DateTimepicker after this version. Could you please consider upgrading to the latest version? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Could you kindly provide some resolution to the problem mentioned above? Let me know incase you need more information.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon