We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ObjectDisposedException with ComboBoxBarItem

I''m getting an ObjectDisposedException after closing an MDI child form that has a ComboBoxBarItem in its toolbar. A sample is attached that reproduces this behavior (using version 2.1.0.9). To get the exception: 1. Click "Open Child" (this simply creates and shows a child form). 2. Click in the ComboBoxBarItem in the toolbar. 3. Close the child form. 4. Click in the TreeView. Any suggestions on how to fix this? BarTest_1634.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 5, 2004 09:32 PM UTC

Hi Adam, I have tested for this issue using our latest source code build, and the above sample does not crash. We have made several related fixes since the release of v2.1.0.9, and that seems to have taken care of this issue. Please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with additonal information. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon