We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Multiple Select in Grouping Grid?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21181 Nov 3,2004 06:27 PM Nov 5,2004 02:20 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Grouping
David Llewellyn
Asked On November 3, 2004 06:27 PM

Hello there, Is there any way which I can allow a user to select multiple rows, using a GridGroupingControl grid? I need to be able to either use the mouse or use the shift key to select multiple rows. Thanks, David

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 4, 2004 06:03 AM

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any & ~GridSelectionFlags.Cell; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; If you are using a flat grid (no nested tables), then you can try setting these properties. But with the current release this does not work well with hierarchical data and nested tables. Here is a forum thread discussing this. Our upcoming 3.0 release addresses this problem. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=18891

David Llewellyn
Replied On November 4, 2004 02:55 PM

Thank you.

David Llewellyn
Replied On November 4, 2004 04:54 PM

Hello Again, Just another quick question. How can I retrieve the selected rows, when I press a button? I need to add or delete the selected rows into another Grouped grid. Thank you, David.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 5, 2004 02:20 AM

You can get the selected ranges from this object, this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Selections.Ranges. And you can iterate through them as shown in this KB. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=564

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;