We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Summary Rows in Grouping Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21096 Nov 2,2004 01:00 PM UTC Nov 2,2004 07:45 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Colin Marsh
Asked On November 2, 2004 01:00 PM UTC

I have displayed a bunch of data in the grouping grid control and I have created groups based on one column. I have also added a summary row and it is working great. The summary row shows for each group. I would like the summary row to show for each group even when the group is colapsed. Or even better, let the summary row be the row that shows the title when it is colapsed. How do I do this. Thanks again. P.S. I am really enjoying the syncfusion package, very professional.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2004 01:40 PM UTC

There is a property, this.gridGroupingControl1.ChildGroupOptions.ShowGroupSummaryWhenCollapsed, that should allow the summaries to show when the group is collapsed. Also, if you want the summary to show in teh caption, you can set the grid.ChildGroupOptions.ShowCaptionSummaryCells. See this thread for some code.

Colin Marsh
Replied On November 2, 2004 07:45 PM UTC

You Rock Clay,... Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;