We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Autohide tabs within docked panels

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21022 Oct 30,2004 05:06 AM UTC Oct 30,2004 06:16 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 30, 2004 05:06 AM UTC

I have a form that has a bunch of docked panels in it. Within one of those docked panels, I''d like to add some autohide tabs. So, rather than have the tab on the side of the entire form, I''d like a tab docked on the side on one panel. It seems to me that what I want to do is to add a second DockingManager to that panel. However, it looks like DockingManagers can only be added at the Form level rather than at the panel level. Any ideas? Thank you, Dan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 30, 2004 06:16 AM UTC

Never mind. I think I''ve figured out how to acheive the effect I want by using a nested UserControl and the DockingClientPanel. (I''ll post again if I''m way off and this doesn''t work, but I think my idea makes sense). Thanks, Dan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;