We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Month and Year in DateTime Picker Drop Down

Hi Clay, Is it possible for me to Display Month and Year alone in the DatePicker Drop Down Cell in GridDataBound Grid??.. As of now, I was able to Display Month and Year in the Cell(Using style.format = "MM yyyy") but I need to have Month and year in the Drop down as well which is now displaying days and dates for that month.. Please help... Thanks, Thiagu.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2004 01:54 PM UTC

The MonthCalendar celltype is based on the Windows Forms MonthCalendar control. I do not know of a way to get that control to not show the days. You can format the display to not show days. Here is a forum link where there is a sample that formats the text to show time. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=14222. Maybe that will serve your needs.

TH Thiyagu October 30, 2004 12:59 AM UTC

But that is what I need. What I need is to show a Drop Down that Holds only Month and Year. Thanks, Thiagu.

TH Thiyagu October 30, 2004 01:00 AM UTC

I mistaken. That is not the thing which I need. What I need is to show a Drop down that Holds only month and Year.. Thanks, Thiagu. >But that is what I need. What I need is to show a Drop Down that Holds only Month and Year. > >Thanks, >Thiagu. > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2004 05:33 AM UTC

Can you make either a Windows Forms MonthCalendar control or a Windows Forms DateTimePicker dropped directly on a form display things the way you want them to be? (I do not know how to, but if you can show me how it can be done, I can then try to show you how you could do it in a grid cell.) But if you cannot make either of these controls work the way you want, then I do not know how to do what you want in a grid cell without first somehow getting a standalone control that does it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon