We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IntegerTextBox-DoubleTextBox - Min-Max Values

Hi, If I set the min - max values of IntegerTextBox or DoubleTextBox, less than defaults then in editing the controls accept values only of 9 digints plus separators and desimals. e.x MaxValue = 2 000 000 000 it accepts input the max 999.999.999 Why ? 2. How can I prevent the formating during the editing. To format after control lost focus. Regards

2 Replies

ST Stefan T October 29, 2004 12:03 AM UTC

Ok about max value , I found it. It was my mistake. 2. Is there any way to avoid the automating formating.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 4, 2004 09:58 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, Sorry for the delay in responding. Currently it is not possible to disable autoformatting in the doubletextbox. Please let me know if this feature is important to you so that I can log this as a feature request. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Ok about max value , I found it. It was my mistake. > >2. Is there any way to avoid the >automating formating. > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon