We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Floating window loses tooltips in XPToolbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20923 Oct 27,2004 08:57 PM UTC Nov 2,2004 09:39 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Justin Koh
Asked On October 27, 2004 08:57 PM UTC

I have a control that has an XPToolbar. This control is set to dock. Inside the toolbar, I set the buttons to have their .ToolTip property set. This works when things are docked, but when the window is floating, the tooltips do not appear.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2004 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Justin, Sorry for the delay in responding. I was able to see the issue and have notified the development team regarding this. We will try to address this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I have a control that has an XPToolbar. This control is set to dock. Inside the toolbar, I set the buttons to have their .ToolTip property set. This works when things are docked, but when the window is floating, the tooltips do not appear.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;