We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PopupControlContainer with ComboBox

I am unable to use a ComboBoxAdv in my PopupControlContainer. I''ve tried to follow the instructions in the following KB article, "Q10088 - Info: How do I put a combo box into a Popup?" I''m still not able to get this to work. Can you post code that uses this method? After all attempts failed, I commented all code within override bool IsRelatedControl and I just returned true in all cases. But this still made my popup window disappear when clicking the drop down arrow on the ComboBoxAdv control. By the way, I''m on version 2.1.0.9 Thanks for any help, Steve

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2004 04:44 PM UTC

Hi Steve, Please refer to the following KB article instead : How do I place a ComboBoxBase control within a PopupControlContainer such that the PopupControlContainer does not close when the ComboBoxBase’s popup is displayed? I have created a test sample accordingly that shows how you could use the ComboBoxAdv in the place of a ComboBoxBase. Please refer to the sample attached and let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon