We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Virtual TreeView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20862 Oct 26,2004 11:28 PM Oct 29,2004 01:18 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
cristi
Asked On October 26, 2004 11:28 PM

Can I use TreeViewAdv in virtual mode like grid virtual?

cristi
Replied On October 27, 2004 12:44 AM

I saw in TreeViewAdv description on your site that this it has virtual mode but I did not found any example or any other documentation about this, has it this feature or not?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 27, 2004 07:30 AM

Hi Cristi, I have created a Direct-Trac incident 14395 in this regard, and have responded to your query there. Please refer to my update and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Mike Woolley
Replied On October 28, 2004 06:13 AM

I''d be extremely interested in this as well!

Replied On October 29, 2004 01:17 PM

Hi Mike, Please refer to my update in Direct-Trac incident 14667 in this regard, and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On October 29, 2004 01:18 PM

Hi Mike, There is a typo in the incident number above, and My apologies in this regard. The correct number is 14467. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;