We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Virtual TreeView

Can I use TreeViewAdv in virtual mode like grid virtual?

5 Replies

CR cristi October 27, 2004 04:44 AM UTC

I saw in TreeViewAdv description on your site that this it has virtual mode but I did not found any example or any other documentation about this, has it this feature or not?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2004 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Cristi, I have created a Direct-Trac incident 14395 in this regard, and have responded to your query there. Please refer to my update and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MW Mike Woolley October 28, 2004 10:13 AM UTC

I''d be extremely interested in this as well!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2004 05:17 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Please refer to my update in Direct-Trac incident 14667 in this regard, and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2004 05:18 PM UTC

Hi Mike, There is a typo in the incident number above, and My apologies in this regard. The correct number is 14467. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon