We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

I want Panel fill the whole xpTaskBar area when it resize

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20667 Oct 22,2004 06:55 AM Nov 2,2004 04:22 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 22, 2004 06:55 AM

I have a xpTaskBar called xpTaskBarTree with only one xpTaskBarBox named as xpTaskBarBoxTree. the xpTaskBarBoxTree has a panel named pnlClass inside (dock=fill). When the xpTaskBarTree resizes, I want the panel to always fill the whole area of the xpTaskBarTree. I have put following code in xpTaskBarTree_Resize event, but, it fires too many times (about 20 times). Did I put the code in wrong event? If so, Which event should I use? private void xpTaskBarTree_Resize(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { xpTaskBarBoxTree.PreferredChildPanelHeight=xpTaskBarTree.Height-pnlClass.Top; }

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2004 04:22 AM

Hi , 1) The xpTaskBarTree_Resize eventhandler would be the correct place to change the preferred child width. 2) Using the latest version, I noticed that the resize event was fired 11 times during initialization but it was fired only once for all further resizing. Here is the sample We will try our best to address this issue before the next release. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I have a xpTaskBar called xpTaskBarTree with only one xpTaskBarBox named as xpTaskBarBoxTree. >the xpTaskBarBoxTree has a panel named pnlClass inside (dock=fill). >When the xpTaskBarTree resizes, I want the panel to always fill the whole area of the xpTaskBarTree. I have put following code in xpTaskBarTree_Resize event, but, it fires too many times (about 20 times). Did I put the code in wrong event? If so, Which event should I use? > >private void xpTaskBarTree_Resize(object sender, System.EventArgs e) > { > xpTaskBarBoxTree.PreferredChildPanelHeight=xpTaskBarTree.Height-pnlClass.Top; > }

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;