ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2004 07:19 AM
some highlights are:
- Support for foreign keys. Foreign keys can be defined with one or multiple columns. You can specify the columns to be displayed and customize the dropdown table just like any other table descriptor. You can also enable editing and adding records to the foreign table in the dropdown.
- ListItem Reference to strong typed collection (similar to foreign keys)
- Complex Types with nested properties (e.g. a Customer class as DataColumn in a DataTable)
- Support for UITypeEditor and StandardValuesCollection for types in columns.
- Support for keywords dropdown - this is like a foreign key relationship but you can dropdown a list and add/remove items from it.
- FilterBar with autofilter support based on contents of column
- Navigate current record across nested tables
- Multiple record selection