We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridControl Cut/Paste ContextMenu.

Hello! I have made a User Control using Syncfusion GridControl and set some columns'' CellType to my own CellType. Basically i have implemented number formats for using CultureInfo in the CellType. There is no contextmenu associated with the control, but its showing a Cut/Paste context menu at cells of my Custom CellType. ContextMenu doesn''t show Cut/Copy/Paste/Undo, but is shows Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-X and so on. My question: Is there anyway to disable this context menu or change text of this context menu. Is this ContextMenu in GridControl properties at all?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2004 06:36 AM UTC

Does your custom celltype have a control in it, say a Windows Forms TextBox? If so, this is why you are seeing the default TextBox ContextMenu. If this is the case, then you should be able to set myTextBox.ContextMenu = myContextMenu after you have created the myTextBox to allow it to show your own context menu. If this does not help, if you can post a little sample grid using your custom cell type, we can try to suggest something else.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon