We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

runtime docking

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20444 Oct 19,2004 09:54 AM UTC Oct 22,2004 12:26 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 19, 2004 09:54 AM UTC

Hi, I would like to be able to create new grids and have them tab dock on the right hand side of a typical explorer view, ie tree on left tabbed grids on right. I want to be able to do this at runtime, how can I go about this? cheers Pete

Replied On October 19, 2004 10:04 AM UTC

ah worked out a little but, with the use of dockingManager1.DockControl, but I can''t seem to control where ite appears in the tab order, always appears at the front

Replied On October 22, 2004 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Peter, Sorry for the delay in responding. The docking manager internally uses TabControlAdv, and since the TabControlAdv does not have support for rearranging the tabs, this is not possible in the docked tabbed groups also. However, we will consider this as a feature request and make it possible to rarrange tabs during runtime. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >ah worked out a little but, with the use of >dockingManager1.DockControl, >but I can''t seem to control where ite appears in the tab order, always appears at the front

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;