We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DateTimePickerAdv with null values

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20426 Oct 18,2004 08:42 PM UTC Oct 22,2004 11:03 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
vbaker
Asked On October 18, 2004 08:42 PM UTC

My original post on this subject was apparently lost during today''s crash of your web site, so here it is again: If a DateTimePickerAdv control is given the value of "none" (null), then the control will not accept keyboard inputs until its value is first set to a date via the pull-down calendar. Is this the way it is supposed to work? --Van Baker

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 22, 2004 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Van, You can change this behavior by setting the NullModeKeyReset to Any this.dateTimePickerAdv1.NullModeKeyReset = NullModeKeyReset.Any; Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >My original post on this subject was apparently lost during today''s crash of your web site, so here it is again: > >If a DateTimePickerAdv control is given the value of "none" (null), then the control will not accept keyboard inputs until its value is first set to a date via the pull-down calendar. > >Is this the way it is supposed to work? > >--Van Baker > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;