We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv with null values

My original post on this subject was apparently lost during today''s crash of your web site, so here it is again: If a DateTimePickerAdv control is given the value of "none" (null), then the control will not accept keyboard inputs until its value is first set to a date via the pull-down calendar. Is this the way it is supposed to work? --Van Baker

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2004 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Van, You can change this behavior by setting the NullModeKeyReset to Any this.dateTimePickerAdv1.NullModeKeyReset = NullModeKeyReset.Any; Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >My original post on this subject was apparently lost during today''s crash of your web site, so here it is again: > >If a DateTimePickerAdv control is given the value of "none" (null), then the control will not accept keyboard inputs until its value is first set to a date via the pull-down calendar. > >Is this the way it is supposed to work? > >--Van Baker > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon