We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V not working

I have pretty basic GDBG in which our users would like to be able to copy and paste using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. The GDBG is bound to a DataSet object. Shift+Insert and Ctrl+Insert work. Any ideas why the Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V key combinations are not working? Thanks, Andy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2004 04:04 PM UTC

If you drop a GridDaataBoundGrid on a form, and set its DataSource property to a DataTable that is not ReadOnly, then selecting a range of cells, and pressing ctl+C, followed by click somewhere else in the grid, and pressing ctl+V should work without doing anything else. It does here for me using 2.1.0.9. Is there anything that is readonly about your grid? Can you select cells? Can you select cells, do a ctl+V and then paste into NotePad? Are you handling any of the grid.ClipboardXXXXXX events? Are you handling any keyboard events that might be interfering with things? How abount any menu items that might have these keys as HotKeys?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2004 01:04 PM UTC

The main form was hiding the keystrokes. Don''t I feel stupid. Thanks for the help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon