We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Currency Edit Control & Calculator Focus

I''ve been having a little problem with the currency edit control. When I click on the calculator button the calculator comes up but looks like it doesn''t have focus. When I type numbers after the calculator comes up they go into the edit field not the calculator. Once I click at least one button in the calculator I can type numbers into it. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to get the calculator to take typed in numbers as soon as it comes up? Thanks for the help.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 20, 2004 10:13 PM UTC

Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. I do see the above mentioned problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. Ideally the PopupCalculator should have focus when its displayed, such that numbers can be keyed into it. We will try our very best to fix this issue at the earliest. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MA Mark Atkinson July 17, 2012 09:40 PM UTC

Did this ever get resolved?

I have the same issue in the syncfusion 9.2 libs.

AA Arun A Syncfusion Team July 19, 2012 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update.

The reported issue is fixed in our Vol 2 2012 (10.2.0.56).

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Regards,
Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon