We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to QUERY the GripgroupingControl

hi, is there anyway or similar way whereby I can input or execute QUERY statements on the Gripgroupingcontrol and it will return either a datatable or dataset type? I find it very useful whenever there were mulitple modification or update on the records on the Gripgroupcontrol.I would appreciate for any advice or alternatives approach. thanks :)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 13, 2004 07:39 AM UTC

No there is no such thing. The only solution I could imagine would be to make a copy of the engine (create a new GridEngine object and then call newEngine.InitializeFrom(oldEngine)) and assign the same datasource to it. On the new engine object you could then set a filter and then loop through the Table.FilteredRecords collection. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2004 12:03 AM UTC

I''d also appreciate this functionality in a future version. (Nothing urgent, but being able to easily query from the users current PoV without much overhead could lead to some nice stuff).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon