We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom link tool

Do you have any example of custom link tool? I am interested in a link similar to "Dynamic Connector" available in microsoft visio. Any suggestion on how I can achive similar type of connector using Diagram framework. Thanks in advance. Pranav...

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2004 07:00 PM UTC

Hi Pranav This feature is not currently supported and I am going ahead and logging this as a feature request for consideration in a future release. According to the Essential Diagram team it is going to involve a considerable amount of work including enhancements to the current architecture. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2004 02:53 PM UTC

A dynamic line/link object (similar to how Visio treats lines/links as the SAME OBJECT) is a VERY high priority for us, as well. This artificial distinction between a "Line" (a simple graphics path) and a "Link" (which MUST connect two Symbols) is not user friendly at all. After all, end users *require* the flexibility to change their minds about how a line-type of an object appears and whether it should link to one or two Symbols. That''s how all other commercial 2D drawing programs treat lines and links -- as the same underlying object. - Anthony

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon