We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PrintTitleRows

I can''t seem to be able to specify an appropriate syntax of text to the PrintTitleRows PageSetup property. I either get errors when assigning the property in code. I''ve tried several things, such as: sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = 1; sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"; sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = sht.Rows[1].Address; , etc and IF one of those ''takes'', I get a "print titles must be contiguous..." error in excel when I try to print preview my file. As per usual, the documentation is lacking, and I can''t seem to find any sample code to go by to make this work. Can you please provide me with some guidance?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 06:06 PM UTC

Hi James, Here is the usage code snippet 1) PrintTitleRows: //Print Rows 1 to 3 sheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = $A$1:$IV$3 2) PrintTitleColumns: //Print Columns 1 to 3 sheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleColumns = $A$1:$C$65536 Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I can''t seem to be able to specify an appropriate syntax of text to the PrintTitleRows PageSetup property. > >I either get errors when assigning the property in code. I''ve tried several things, such as: > >sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = 1; >sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"; >sht.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = sht.Rows[1].Address; >, etc > >and IF one of those ''takes'', I get a "print titles must be contiguous..." error in excel when I try to print preview my file. > >As per usual, the documentation is lacking, and I can''t seem to find any sample code to go by to make this work. > >Can you please provide me with some guidance?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon