We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MonthCalendarAdv - setting selected Dates

How do I programmatically set the selectedDates (multiple dates) on the MonthCalendarAdv control? thanks.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2004 08:14 AM UTC

Hi oliver, You can set the selected dates programatically using the MonthCalendarAdv.SelectedDates property . You can set an array of selected dates by simply using the following code : this.monthCalendarAdv1.SelectedDates = DateTime[]; //where DateTime[] is a DateTime array And if you would like to move to a specific date you could use this.monthCalendarAdv1.Value = new System.DateTime(2004,12,21); Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >How do I programmatically set the selectedDates (multiple dates) on the MonthCalendarAdv control? >thanks. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2004 10:50 AM UTC

hi, I also wanted to know how to do this, I use the selecteddates property it only makes a selection with a "black" selection. While the only values that will ever return when I call the selecteddates property is from AlphaBlend selection. So what I see here is that the get/set properties of the selecteddates are referencing two different selection modes. Any ideas, work arounds? musters

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 11:52 AM UTC

because there has been no reply for the last 3 weeks, does this mean you recognize this issue? I would like some feedback, thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 03:17 PM UTC

Hi Musters, Sorry for not keeping you updated. We will be making the following changes in the next release 1) The selectedDates[] will return all the values that are selected. 2) An option to not clear the selectionDates[] even when the month changes.[Currently its being cleared] Would that meet your requirements?. Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Stephen. >because there has been no reply for the last 3 weeks, does this mean you recognize this issue? >I would like some feedback, thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 04:43 PM UTC

Those fixes sound correct, Thanks for the update.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon